Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I found my camera!

I did promise photos in my last post, and there ARE lots of them, but my camera went MIA for a while. Thankfully it was located under the passenger seat of my parent's car (I borrowed it while they were visiting), and by a convoluted chain of people including my cousin's fiance I now have it back. For those who know me you would realise how frantic I was without my camera, it is like an extension of my arm. I resorted to taking photos on my new iPhone, but haven't quite figured out how to upload them to this blog.

In any case, there WILL be photos uploaded tonight! There is lots to report too! (Note to self: must work on finding an alternative to over-use of exclamation marks to express my excitement!!!).

Stay tuned ...

x M

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see and hear all the news maybe yoiu need a spare camera too ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never did manage to upload the finished pictures did you? doesn't matter - i have seen it in real life and it's a fantastic home you both have created.

    ReplyDelete